What Is Considered Damaged
What Do We Considered Damaged Supplies?
In order for us to pay you full price when you sell diabetic supplies, they have to be in mint condition. We provide a guide on each product page with pricing for each condition and expiration date.
If your supplies are in a different condition than what was submitted on your quote, we will make an adjustment. All adjustments include photos of your supplies are available in your account attached to your quote number for 30 days.
So what do we considered damaged? Here are samples for your reference along with customary discounts for the damages described.
Supply boxes with creases are considered damaged. There are two types of creases we adjust for:
- Creasing Greater Than 1 inch = $25 deduction
- Creasing Less Than 1 inch = $15 deduction
Any supplies with stains (including markings, spills, writing, etc) are considered damaged.
- Stains of ANY Type = 1/2 of quoted price
Rips & Tears
Rips and tears are considered damaged. Any boxes with holes or broken seals are automatically a no buy.
- Holes or Broken Box Seals (Opened) = NO Buy
- Tearing Less than 1 inch = $15 deduction
- Tearing Greater than 1 inch = NO Buy
Barcode Damage or Tears
Any supplies with tears or damage to the barcode area of the box is automatically a NO buy.
- Tearing or damage to Barcode = NO Buy
Dents or Crushed Corners
Boxes with dents or crushing that are larger than a quarter are automatically a no buy.
- Dents or Crushing Larger Size Than Quarter = NO Buy
Script label residue is NOT an issue and is NOT considered damaged.
However, we do NOT recommend removing script labels as they may cause damage and reduce the value of your supplies, or we may not be able to buy them at all.
We remove ALL script labels with professional equipment to insure they are not damaged and discard them. No personal information from your boxes are ever saved, everything is removed and discarded.
Stains - Humulin
Stains of any kind (writing, marking, spills, etc) on any Humulin insulin box is automatically a NO buy.
- Stains of Any Kind = NO Buy
Creasing - Humulin
Adjustments for creasing on Humulin boxes are dependant on the size of the creases. Large creases are automatically a NO buy.
- Creases Larger Than Size of Quarter = NO Buy
- Creases Smaller Than Size of Quarter = $5 Deduction