Payment is made 4 business days after we receive your package. We receive a large numbers of boxes and we need time to remove any labels, inspect the packages, and log in the order details to ensure that your payment is processed correctly.
If you are wondering if we have received your shipment or if your payment has been issued, you can review the status of your order in your My Account page.©
We can pay you via check, Wells Fargo Direct Pay, PayPal, or Zelle. You decide how you would like to be paid during the checkout process when you submit your quote to us.©
You can be paid by check, Wells Fargo Direct Pay, PayPal, or Zelle. You decide how you would like to be paid during the checkout process when you submit your quote to us.©
- A check will take about 7-10 business days to receive (there is no cost to you).
- Wells Fargo Direct Pay payments are made 4 business days after we receive your package, and take 1-2 days for the funds to show up in your bank account (there is no cost to you).
- PayPal payments are made 4 business days after we receive your package, and is instant IF YOU HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT (Please Note: PayPal charges a 2.9% fee to the seller).
- Zelle payments are made 4 business days after we receive your package and are instantly transferred to your US based bank account (for existing Zelle customers). New Zelle customers may experience 1-2 business days for the funds to show in your bank account (there is no cost to you).
We do! We will cover all of your shipping costs. We ask that you use either USPS First Class or Priority Mail (not 2 Day Priority Mail, it's too expensive). Ship to us in a sturdy box to protect the strips, and allow the shipping cost to be shown on the shipping label. We reimburse you for your shipping charges when we pay you for your test strips.©
If you request a label when submitting your quote, we will email you a postage paid mailing label for you to print out on your home printer, so you can mail us your strips at no upfront cost to you. PDF shipping labels are emailed to you within minutes of your quote submission. (Check your spam folder if you don't see your shipping label in your regular email).©
If you request a shipping kit, we will mail you a box, a postage paid, pre-printed shipping label, and tape. All you need to do is put your supplies in the box, tape it up, affix the label and drop it off at the post office. Please allow up to 6 business days to receive your shipping kit.©
There is no limit to the amount of test strips you can sell, provided you comply with the following stipulations ©:
- You are an individual 21 years of age or older.
- You understand that TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com is a medium for selling excess diabetes test strips that you lawfully own or possess with rights to sell.
- You are the sole and rightful owner of the item(s) being sold to TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com. You understand that if any item turns out to have been stolen, you will not receive compensation for the item.
- Your diabetic test strips are sealed.
- You will only send test strips that are not expired and will not expire for at least 8 months from today. (Count the current month as "0" and the next month as "1" and so forth. For example, if the current month is September (month "0"), then if your strips expired in eight months, they would expire in May (month "8"). (The diabetic test strips you send us must have a minimum expiration date of at least eight (8) months.)
- TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com will not pay for boxes that are expired upon receipt of delivery. We will dispose of them.
- TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com will not pay for boxes that are damaged upon receipt of delivery. We will dispose of them.
- TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com does not buy International boxes, we only buy test strips with NDC codes.
- TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com will honor the quote when the diabetic test strips you send, match what you provided when you requested a quote. We inspect every shipment to ensure it matches the description you provided. We reserve the right to adjust the price paid if there is a difference in the description you provided and what we received. For instance, if your quote is generated with retail pricing and you send mail order boxes, we will adjust the price paid. We do not return boxes, so please ensure that your quote accurately reflects the test strips you send.
Please do not! If your boxes have labels, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THEM as this can damage the boxes and reduce their value or even make them worthless. Please be assured that we will remove and shred all labels before resale. If you absolutely must mark out personal information, here are some tips© :
- do not use a marker that will bleed through the label and damage the box
- do not scribble outside the label and mark up the box
- do not use a sharp pen that carves grooves in the test strip box
We accept MOST types of retail and mail order test strips including: One Touch Ultra Blue, One Touch Verio, Accu-Chek Aviva Plus and Smartview, Bayer Contour (retail only), Bayer Contour Next (retail only), Freestyle, and Freestyle Lite.©
- We do not accept boxes with broken seals. If we receive boxes with broken seals, we will dispose of them.
- We do not accept boxes with damage! No tears, no dents! Boxes must be perfect. If we receive damaged boxes, we will dispose of them.
- If your boxes have labels, PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THEM as this can damage the boxes and make them worthless. Please be assured that we will remove and shred all labels before resale.
The Two Moms also purchase Dexcom sensors and transmitters, Humulin, and Omnipods. ©
Count the current month as "0" and the next month as "1" and so forth. For example, if the current month is September (month "0"), then if your strips expired in eight months, they would expire in May (month "8"). (The diabetic test strips you send us must have a minimum expiration date of at least eight (8) months.) ©
No, we do not. The diabetic test strips we purchase from you must have an expiration date that is at least eight (8) months ahead of the date we receive them. The boxes must also be factory sealed and in good condition. ©
Although there are many reasons the prices can fluctuate, the simple answer is that test strip prices are based on supply and demand. Sometimes a manufacturer will flood the market with their brand of test strips, causing an over-supply in the market which results in a price drop. Conversely, when a certain brand is scarce, the test strip price will increase. ©
Yes, we buy certain brands of lancets. The 5 brands we currently buy are listed under the Lancet Section (underneath the Test Strips). If you don't see your brand listed, we do NOT buy them. They MUST be sealed and expire 13+ months from now. ©
We are in business to stay in business, and we work honestly and professionally. We use the United States Post Office, a division of the federal government, to transact business. When you ship your items using USPS it is actually mail fraud if we do not send a payment to you! We would like you to be satisfied with your experience selling your strips so that you will use us again and refer others to the Two Moms. ©
We have 1 location in California to ship to:
c/o L. Ray
5648 Amaya Drive, #130
La Mesa, CA 91942