FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here you'll find 90% of the questions we normally get asked every day to save you time. If you can't find what you're looking for, visit our Sell Test Strips page or our Contact page to reach out to us. Thank you!
Please note, DO NOT ship supplies that are expired or that don't match your quote submission, they WILL NOT be returned.
“When will I be paid?” is our most popular question from our customers.
Payment is made no later than 4 business days after we receive your package. We receive a large numbers of boxes, and we need time to remove any labels, inspect the packages, and log in the order details to ensure that your payment is processed correctly.
Of course, we aspire to pay our customers as quickly as possible, so you may see your payment processed much quicker than that!
You will receive an email confirmation when your payment has been processed. If you are wondering if your payment has been issued, please review your email or you can review the status of your order in your My Account page 24/7.
We can pay you via check, Wells Fargo Direct Pay, PayPal, Zelle, Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Cash App. You decide how you would like to be paid during the checkout process when you submit your quote to us. Just select the method that works best for you.
We can pay you by check, Wells Fargo Direct Pay, PayPal, Zelle, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Cash App. You decide how you would like to be paid during the checkout process when you submit your quote to us.
- When you get a notification that your quote has been paid by check it will take about 7-10 business days to receive (there is no cost to you).
- When you get a notification that your quote has been paid by Wells Fargo Direct Pay, it takes an additional 1-2 days for the funds to show up in your bank account (there is no cost to you).
- When you get a notification that your quote has been paid by PayPal, payment is instant IF YOU HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT (Please note, Paypal charges a 2.9% fee to you the seller).
- When you get a notification that your quote has been paid by Zelle, payment is instantly transferred to your US based bank account (for existing Zelle customers). New Zelle customers may experience 1-2 business days for the funds to show in your bank account (there is no cost to you). Please note: We are unable to send Zelle payments to customers who use the Zelle App and don't connect their bank account to Zelle.
- When you get a notification that your quote has been paid by Google Pay, payment is instant and you will receive a notification from Google that you received a payment.
- When you get a notification that your quote has been paid by Apple Pay, payment is instant and you will receive a notification that you have received funds.
- When you get a notification that your quote has been paid by Cash App, payment is instant and you will receive a notification that you have received funds.
- If you choose to mail your supplies yourself, we will cover all of your shipping costs. We ask that you use either USPS First Class or Priority Mail (not 2 Day Priority Mail). Ship to us in a sturdy box to protect the supplies, and allow the shipping cost to be shown on the shipping label. We reimburse you for your shipping charges when we pay you for your supplies.
- If you request a free shipping label when submitting your quote, we will email you a postage paid mailing label for you to print out, so you can mail us your supplies at no upfront cost to you. Shipping labels are emailed to you within minutes of your quote submission. (Check your spam folder if you don't see your shipping label in your regular email).
- If you request a shipping kit, we will mail you a box, a postage paid pre-printed shipping label. All you need to do is put your supplies in the box, tape it up, affix the label and drop it off at any Post office or mail center. Please allow up to 6 business days to receive your shipping kit.
There is no limit to the amount of test strips you can sell, provided you comply with the following stipulations:
- You are an individual 21 years of age or older.
- You understand that TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com is a medium for selling excess diabetes test strips that you lawfully own or possess with rights to sell.
- You are the sole and rightful owner of the item(s) being sold to TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com. You understand that if any item turns out to have been stolen, you will not receive compensation for the item.
- Your diabetic test strips are sealed.
- You will only send test strips that are not expired and will not expire for at least 8 months from today. (Count the current month as "0" and the next month as "1" and so forth. For example, if the current month is September (month "0"), then if your strips expired in eight months, they would expire in May (month "8"). (The diabetic test strips you send us must have a minimum expiration date of at least eight (8) months.)
- TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com will not pay for boxes that are expired upon receipt of delivery. We will dispose of them.
- TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com will not pay for boxes that are damaged upon receipt of delivery. We will dispose of them.
- TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com does not buy International boxes, we only buy test strips with NDC codes.
- TwoMomsBuyTestStrips.com will honor the quote when the diabetic test strips you send, match what you provided when you requested a quote. We inspect every shipment to ensure it matches the description you provided. We reserve the right to adjust the price paid if there is a difference in the description you provided and what we received. For instance, if your quote is generated with retail pricing and you send mail order boxes, we will adjust the price paid. We do not return boxes, so please ensure that your quote accurately reflects the test strips you send.
Please do not! If your boxes have labels, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THEM as this can damage the boxes and reduce their value or even make them worthless. Please be assured that we will remove and shred all labels before resale. If you absolutely must mark out personal information, here are some tips:
- do not use a marker that will bleed through the label and damage the box
- do not scribble outside the label and mark up the box
- do not use a sharp pen that carves grooves in the test strip box
We accept MOST types of retail and mail order test strips including: One Touch Ultra, One Touch Verio, Accu-Chek Aviva Plus and Smartview, Bayer Contour (retail only), Bayer Contour Next (retail only) and Freestyle Lite.
- We do not accept boxes with broken seals. If we receive boxes with broken seals, we will dispose of them.
- We do not accept boxes with damage! No tears, no dents! Boxes must be perfect. If we receive damaged boxes, we will dispose of them.
- If your boxes have labels, PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THEM as this can damage the boxes and make them worthless. Please be assured that we will remove and shred all labels before resale.
The Two Moms also purchase Dexcom sensors and transmitters, Humulin, Omnipods and some brands of lancets.
Count the current month as "0" and the next month as "1" and so forth. For example, if the current month is September (month "0"), then if your strips expired in eight months, they would expire in May (month "8"). (The diabetic test strips you send us must have a minimum expiration date of at least eight (8) months.)
No, we do not. The diabetic test strips we purchase from you must have an expiration date that is at least eight (8) months ahead of the date we receive them. The boxes must also be factory sealed and in good condition.
Although there are many reasons the prices can fluctuate, the simple answer is that test strip prices are based on supply and demand. Sometimes a manufacturer will flood the market with their brand of test strips, causing an over-supply in the market which results in a price drop. Conversely, when a certain brand is scarce, the test strip price will increase.
Yes, we buy certain brands of lancets. The 5 brands we currently buy are listed under the Lancet Section (underneath the Test Strips). If you don't see your brand listed, we do NOT buy them. They MUST be sealed and expire 13+ months from now.
You may have noticed that we provide a priority mail label for you to send us your order containing humulin so it gets to us in 1 to 2 days. The FDA permits Humulin to be unrefrigerated for up to 30 days at moderate temperatures (56-86 degrees F). Once we receive your item, it is immediately refrigerated again.
We do not return items sent to us in error. Our customers must check two boxes that acknowledge they understand this policy before submitting their supplies to us.
We are in business to stay in business, and we work honestly and professionally. We use the United States Post Office, a division of the federal government, to transact business. When you ship your items using USPS it is actually mail fraud if we do not send a payment to you! We would like you to be satisfied with your experience selling your strips so that you will use us again and refer others to the Two Moms.
If you want to sell us items, our shipping information [as well as the pre-paid labels and kits], are all automatically sent only after a customer submits them on our website. And actually, that’s a good thing because it helps us keep all the orders straight 🙂
All you have to do is go to our website www.twomomsbuyteststrips.com (you are on it now), select the items that you want to sell to us, and select the options that apply to you! You will automatically receive email confirmation along with your pre-paid shipping label that you can print and use immediately.
If you are sending your supplies yourself and would like to be reimbursed, here is the address in California to ship to. Please note, this location is for mailing only and is not open to the public:
Two Moms Buy Test Strips
1679 E. Main St, Suite 107
El Cajon, CA 92021